Ryan update

HE WALKED!!!!!!!!! praise the LORD he walked today (friday 9/11) he took several steps and sat in his chair, he sounded great today, he had high spirits and seemed to be feeling better. What we know right now is that he will be going to a rehab facility either in Jonesboro Arkansas (that is where my mom lives) or in Memphis once he gets through rehab and is healed significantly he will go back to Knoxville.


Prayer request: continued healing and strength
that he will be able to get off the heavy pain meds soon
Finances in the coming weeks and months
strength for our parents

Thanks so much

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In a nutshell

My photo
I am married to the most incredible man ever. (i am not biased at all!!!) The depth of his heart amazes me daily. We have the most beautiful son in the world, he brings so much joy to my life every day.